Rustafied

On The Pulse of Rust

Dear Support, 

I am playing on my mac OSX with a radeon 580 and i have VIP on Rustafied EU Long. My game crashes every 2 minutes straight so the game is unplayable for me. Please help me to enjoy this wipe with my VIP and the game in total again. 

Thank you very much.

My friend has issue's with the game since approx 1month (after puzzle update's )
Everytime the game enters night mode or day mode the game crashes, every single time!

He told me he talks with more people etc, and it seems its MAC related. Everyone or allot that playing with MAC's having huge DC issue's since a few weeks.

@admins/mods , is this a know bug at facepunch? cause we couldnt find it anywhere on their "tofix" list.

Am 7.7.2018 um 11:06 schrieb bigbenboerner@gmail.com:

Dear Support, 

I am playing on my mac OSX with a radeon 580 and i have VIP on Rustafied EU Long. My game crashes every 2 minutes straight so the game is unplayable for me. Please help me to enjoy this wipe with my VIP and the game in total again. 

Thank you very much.

I always crash when i am next to bases or monuments i can play some combat tag but i have to try 5 times to come in and if there is a queue it is not worth it. So this is hpw i wasted my 10 Bucks and quitting rust. Welcome back shitty fortnite ;(