Rustafied

On The Pulse of Rust

Forsaken579

Will there be a BP wipe this week?

Should Bps Wipe Monthly?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As seen by previous polls, the majority of the community have wanted BPs wiped, so rather than everyone being in limbo every forced, should BPs be wiped monthly?

The previous poll on Rustafied.com was brought about after 2 months of no BP wipe, rather than just 1. There is not likely to be one for at *least* another month.

On 1/4/2018 at 5:27 PM, Comp_uter15776 said:

The previous poll on Rustafied.com was brought about after 2 months of no BP wipe, rather than just 1. There is not likely to be one for at *least* another month.

Hey there, I saw you guys posted this on the main page: "Note on future Rustafied blueprint wipes: We're going to start wiping BP's on a set schedule of every 2 months. Given the last BP wipe was in December, we'll be wiping BP's next on Feb. 1st."

Is there any chance to have a new poll about this and maybe send server messages so people are aware of the poll? I've talked to about 20 people in-game about it yesterday, and only one of them was actually in favor of wiping bps. And no one actually noticed the line above, so it was "shocking" news to most of them. I feel like the average player does not know about this and polls might be very different if everyone playing on Rustafied would be involved.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by ThingsFallingApart

a wipe once a month is fair enough but having it once a two months unbalances the game, leaving new players with their d!@k in hand.

4 hours ago, Bazooka said:

a wipe once a month is fair enough but having it once a two months unbalances the game, leaving new players with their d!@k in hand.

It really does not, go play on a server where it wipes every month or week to see the difference. The only thing it does is make you grind like mad if your solo, while the clans will pool scrap and have AKs on day two. As a last resort due to experimentation if they don't find any. If its not wiped you can still play normal and even buy better stuff from shops. It was wiped 1.5 months ago, and you can still build an easy base at a lower tier monument and run around with crossbows killing stuff. I'd even go as far as to say its harder to make scrap right after the wipe, because clans still have a big need for it, so even supermarkets and gas stations are fought over more.

I've also read that same post and now I can't seem to find it. 

Can someone please confirm if Rustafied will be doing a Blueprint wipe on Feb, 1st 2018? (specifically Rustafied-long) 

Thanks!! 

Edited by Andolf

^^Could an Admin or somebody answer my question please? 

Thanks! 

I believe they do the wipes at the update, from what I've seen it's usually between 1-5pm EST.

Due to a last minute decision from FacePunch, we are no longer BP wiping today. Maps will wipe as normal. Please see the announcement at the top for more info.