Rustafied

On The Pulse of Rust

pbrock

Rustafied Solo/Duo/Trio | VOTE |

Should Rustafied create a solo/duo/trio server?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Rustafied should create a solo/duo/trio server for small groups and solo players. This would be a fun server filled with small groups for little battles and not big clan wars. This server will give small groups and solo players a chance to have fun in the game and not get run down by clans. I think this server would be a great addition to the Rustafied communities, and would benefit the Rust community itself by having new players to the game get a chance on this server without clans destroying them so they think that's all the game is. Help me accomplish my goal of getting Rustafied to make this server so we all can have fun.

Edited by pbrock

Hello There,

Funny thing is we did have a Solo/Trio server a few months ago but it didn't show that much interest from the community. I'm not opposed to bringing it back online, but would need to see more of an interest from the community than 8 players.

Tower

Me and my buddies would be in on a solo/duo/trio server that is regularly monitored and is a 2 week wipe. Tell us where to sign up.

4 hours ago, Tower said:

Hello There,

Funny thing is we did have a Solo/Trio server a few months ago but it didn't show that much interest from the community. I'm not opposed to bringing it back online, but would need to see more of an interest from the community than 8 players.

Tower

people are interested! people are just not interested in paying for a server to play on.

Edited by hoppel today not from Germany

On 7/16/2017 at 8:06 PM, hoppel today not from Germany said:

people are interested! people are just not interested in paying for a server to play on.

Agreed. The Solo/Trio server didn't fail, Edge did.

I was about to post this, PLEASE, i would pay if rustafied hosted a solo duo trio server, its so good to just go on 3v3 fights with no worries about zergs.Would be an excellent addition to rustafied servers.

*EDIT*

You mentioned u made a solo trio server few months ago, i guarantee tho, that this time it would get way more attention regarding how popular solo trio got, it could have weekly, or bi weekly wipes, i dont care, i would play the shit out of it:D

Edited by RmS

"big clan wars" is part of Rust. Just learn how to lay low and stay out of big clans radar to survive in high pop servers.

People say they want the server so much and in the end Rustafied is only going to waste their money hosting because the people who want it so much don't even play it. Well said above.

How the fuck is hiding from clans 'a real rust experience'? If i was in a clan i wouldnt say anything, but this isnt called Rust Clan Wars, every group of people want a chance to fight and if there is no chance to fight, why should i even play it then? This wipe on EU Small, me and my friend snowballed pretty hard, got two full gear sets and just as we opened the door, and walked legit 5 meters, 8 cunts popped up on the mountain and sprayed us down with 2 M249's in a matter of seconds, i didnt even have a chance to turn around, i got deleted. There is no point in bringing out good gear at the moment then, i should play with wooden gear and a crossbow all wipe? You cant evade clans, they raid everything around with seemingly unlimited amounts of rockets, no matter in how big of a base you live, youre fucked. Actually tried raiding a big clan, gathered 20 rockets and 6 c4 for 3 days, and when we started blowing in, we found ourselves only getting in like 5% into the base (which was as u would expect like 20x20 with 6 stories high)... 

A real Solo/Duo/Trio server with such a big community will be hard to moderate tho. On other servers there are always some trolls who ignore the trio limit, imagine a rustafied 300 slot solo/duo/trio server - there will be even more trolls.

Not sure but I don't think a  solo duo trio would survive 2 weeks. More like 1 week or maybe even less. Monday wipe might be good, since you would get a lot of play there who also want to play main