This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. I think it's unfair I didn't know what guy wore

image.png.21b321346abf35ebe282c6b985f65443.png

1. renan.august0@hotmail.com

[email protected]

please I didn’t know he used it, otherwise I wouldn’t even play with him, it’s been a month since I’m banned please remove my ban

image.png.cf2a667887e7b90fb98ef451253a3b71.png

5. Last week
  6. Hi, Please process my vip payment.

rustafied Sea main

already been more than 45 minutes.

7. Jet18

Can you please reply to my ban appeal?

1. Jet18
    2. Jet18

Jet18

All I need is for you to reply please so I can start playing again.

3. Chip

Chip

I was out yesterday and got back today - it can take up to 72 hours for a response. Looks like your ticket was most likely already responded to.

8. I am a banned player, my ban date has come, please unblock. I will stay away from cheating players in the future. . I am very fond of corrupting this game, and request to unseal it.

9. Earlier
  10. Rustafied is a tight arse Organization that bans innocent players. They should morally decide to unban players. Its unfair, unjust and thats it. So stuff you rustafied your servers are awesome, you are arseholes.

11. Dear administrator

I'm a player who loves. COM server very much. I don't know what's the reason for ban. Please find out the reason for ban and lift the ban for me. Thank you very much

12. bad admin

1. Chip

Chip

😭😭😭

13. I am an honest player, I have already played almost 13,000 hours, I went to the server the players called me to the team, I had not played with them before, and now they banned me. I don’t understand why I consider the ban absurd. Please ban me, I'm an honest player.

14. Please send me one of a kind VIP for me you're brother. brother anyone GIF

15. i do not know them

16. This is a bot.

17. Hello, im the guy from discord we spoke. Richy. it was cause of my friend ban appel if you could look into it.  sorry for annoying you. #116991 

18. Melex

bruh would you check my ban appeal please?? I already past my ban time like two weeks ago.

1. Chip

Chip

It will be responded to ASAP! It can take up to 72 hours but typically it is responded way before that.

19. Falcon_Rustafied

尊敬的先生或者女士,请原谅我的打扰,距离上次禁止我进入.com游戏,已经有90天了,对此我非常的难过,对于之前与作弊玩家游戏我深感抱歉,保证以后不会犯同样的错误。对此我想说明我的禁令已经到此,能重新让我进入游戏中吗,请帮组我解除禁止,我会成为一名合法的玩家。谢谢你先生,

20. Dear Sir or Madam, please forgive me for disturbing me. It has been 90 days since the last time I was banned from entering the .com game. I am very sorry about this. Make the same mistake. In this regard, I want to explain that my ban has come to this point, can you re-enter me into the game, please help me to lift the ban, I will become a legal player. Thank you sir

21. Dear Sir or Madam, please forgive me for disturbing me. It has been 90 days since the last time I was banned from entering the .com game. I am very sorry about this. Make the same mistake. In this regard, I want to explain that my ban has come to this point, can you re-enter me into the game, please help me to lift the ban, I will become a legal player. Thank you sir

Hello, I know that you do not answer me, but I swear to you that I am wronged. I was banned from servers only because I spoke with people inside the server and I am new to the game and I did not know the laws and apologized to the official, but he banned me, so you welcome players, I want to get a last chance please

23. Come on brother, please swear to you that I am new to the game and I entered the server and met with people and I knew that it was forbidden Please give me a chance I am now in a period of a ban inside the house I want to enjoy

24. Come on, man, I apologize. If I repeat the mistake, ban me for life. I told you I am new to the game and I did not know about the laws.

25. Please, I apologize, let me enjoy the server, I have a home and many things inside the server, please I will not repeat it and I will read all the laws

26. I'm sorry, please. I apologize, forgive me, just this time. I basically got to know the people inside the server. I didn't know them. Please, just this time.

27. Please unblock it because I like the server and I want to play I am new and I did not know about the laws

1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.