Rustafied

On The Pulse of Rust

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. HI Meeko. The status on my ticket says "waiting for user". I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at this point. Could you provide me some direction? Thank you!!

1. Meeko

Meeko

Hi, 

This means waiting for the user (you) to respond but I see that you already responded. There is no further action needed from you.

Best regards,

Meeko

5. Last week
  6. Im cool as lemonade 😃

7. Earlier
  8. Guest

VIP Slot - EU Trio II

Get VIP access to our all new EU Trio II server.

This is a monthly subscription. There are no obligations and you can cancel at any time (cancellation instructions can be found here).

If you need any help, please contact support.

10.00 USD per month

9. Paypal refund still not gone through, and you said it would be 2-5 business days.

And this was on 20 june

1. Meeko

Meeko

My apologies, I checked the process again and it didn't go through.  I made sure the refund went through this time, please allow 3-5 days for it to process.

10. Hello again! I want to ask how many hours to view why i'm got banned? Bcs i'm working 5 day and i'm just camed up to chill and got banned,

11.  I typed the wrong ID steam  Number how can I change that 

12. Hey there, not meaning to harass you but i'm still banned and the server has now wiped. If I could be unbanned soon I would really appreciate it :)

13. Could you please check my recent support ticket

14. meeko i bought vip for barren and it did not give it to me

1. PanMan76

PanMan76

nvm meeko it just took a little bit

2. Meeko

Meeko

I have already fixed it.

15. lol new facebook

16. hey dude can you help me i bought vip and  i type the wrong id steam for eu meduim https://steamcommunity.com/id/19161918 can i get help 

17. i paid for vip and its not working

18. Guest

VIP Slot - AU Pass

Get VIP access to all AU servers, even those which are sold out!

This is a monthly subscription. There are no obligations and you can cancel at any time (cancellation instructions can be found here).

20.00 USD per month

19. Guest

VIP Slot - AU Medium

Get VIP access to our 200 slot, biweekly wipe, AU Medium server.

10.00 USD per month

20. Join discord to get in with us! https://discord.gg/Vpf4xHk Always looking for new members.
  21. WE ARE LOOTING FOR MORE DEDICATED NICE PLAYERS, DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR NEW ONLY MATTERS IF YOUR WILLING TO PLAY AND DEDICATE YOUR TIME TO BETA AND ALSO NOT BE TOXIC AT ALL IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HERE IS DISCORD https://discord.gg/MEKttGS
  22. hi i bought for wrong steam id

1. WTF!!

WTF!!

i boudght for wrong steam id can i get https://steamcommunity.com/id/19161918 pls

23. Welcome! Thank you for coming to my clan page. My name is Tremolo Soul and I am the founding member of Bridge Builders. I hope you enjoy your stay. We here at Bridge Builders strive to create many useful buildings for the Rustafied Odd server community. Our primary focus is making every island accessible. We believe that Nakeds and Sweatlords should both be allowed to cross the map freely. As a member of the Bridge Builders, you will either be sorted into the Engineers or the Security team. Please do your best to help members inside the group and outside the group learn and grow. We all enjoy every aspect of Rust. Let's make it a better place to enjoy those things. Thank you. And again, welcome to Bridge Builders. Please find our shop on the map and apply in person, in-game. All other applications will not be considered. No exceptions. -Tremolo Soul
  24. I'm not sure how I reply to your support reply so I'll say it here. I wanted VIP for eu long

25. Guest

VIP Slot - SEA Long

Get VIP access to our monthly wipe, 4K map, SEA Long server.

10.00 USD per month

26. Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to apply for a refund, submit a ticket to https://rustafied.com/support in the “Sales and billing” department.
  27. Thanks for the suggestion! Each of our servers caters to a different audience, with some having map sizes or player counts higher or lower than normal. If you think an existing server should be modified in some way, or have a great idea for a new server, feel free to make that suggestion here! (Select the "Suggestions" department when creating the ticket)
  28. We appreciate the interest in VIP, however VIP slots are limited in number to ensure performance is not degraded on the server.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. You may also view our privacy policy here: Privacy Policy