Rustafied

On The Pulse of Rust

Open Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Free

C3N50R
Sign in to follow this  

About This Clan

C5R, is recruiting new members, If you’re looking for a group of chill guys looking to have fun then we are the ones for you. We are looking for pretty good PvPers and people who like to have a fun time If you take this game super seriously then we may not be the clan for you our clan is based around having fun. We are looking for people between the ages of 16-18 Looking for people with a skill set in tier 1 to tier 2 weaponry, (bows, crossbows, SARs, pythons, p250 and other weapons) also looking for people with a good recoil the AK or LR-300. We have had trust issues in the past and please understand if there are procedures that may seem untrustworthy to you, we hope to get to know you better before you join higher gameplay with us. If you are interested, please DM me and I will ask you a simple set of questions and then set you up with an interview with one of our recruit managers. Thank you and i hope to see you with us.

Select clan server(s)

US Main
US Medium
US Medium II
US Low Pop
US Hapis
US Normal Savas

Select clan gaming approach

Relaxed

Select clan size

13+

Clan Tag

C5R
  1. What's new in this clan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. You may also view our privacy policy here: Privacy Policy